Om Namah Shivaya (Yorkshire translation)
It was after breakfast at the ashram
And I was cleaning up my cup
‘Om namah shivaya’ Says this guy
It seems it’s Indian for, ‘Ey up!’
1. main image is sunset at Ammas Ashram across the Bay of Bengal
2. Collette getting all contemplative at the ashram
3. Collette getting even more contemplative at the ashram
4. some Full-Hansels on the beach at the ashram. One of them had a home-made flute bamboo and the guy on the kaon looked like Sebastien Tellier.
5. and 6. Some views over the coconut palms form the balcony at the ashram.